Monday, June 27, 2005

Interns, Dress codes, and Stares OH MY!

We have three interns for the summer so there's hardly anything for me to do. I am BORED.

The only thing going on in the office is this big scandalous hubbub because one of the managers put copies of the dress code on some desks but not others.

Then the manager left the office because she is hiding from the flack that is flying.

I am keeping my head below-cubicle so as to avoid eye-contact that might be taken for an allegiance with either side. I'm secretly so relieved that I didn't receive a dress code reminder.

One girl just emailed me saying that she hopes the manager gets hit by a truck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get a dress code sheet. Guys don't make passes at girls with frumpy dresses!

Sooz said...

Today I am wearing only purple. Purple shoes, purple skirt, purple shirt.

DCBCooper said...

Ah, yes, the dreaded Dress Code reminder once the summer season has hit. I remember those days. Not that I ever received a copy... ;)