Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my new favorite blog

I have loved gofugyourself for a long time. Loved. But I am quite taken with this new blog:

overheardinnewyork

Here's a few favorites so far:

Drunk girl: I wanna like move to a faraway island with a mute sex slave and lots of indigenous pot...That's all I really need because I can talk to them and they can hear...But they can't respond...And they'll just express themselves through sex...Like when they're mad it will get rough...and when they arent mad it will be gentle like the motherfucking ocean.
--L train

Teen boy: I hope the new Xbox has a vagina.
--Toys R' Us, Times Square

Girl: The fuckin' R train is a motherfuckin' myth. I swear to god, it's the fuckin' unicorn: only fools and virgins can see it.
--Canal Street N/Q/R/W station

2 comments:

emily said...

I totally sent in a contribution, but they didn't post it. Poop. I love them too.

DCBCooper said...

I love that website but I never get a chance to read it anymore. Our IT dept has effectively shut down my browsing of all blogs and anything cool & interesting on the internet.