Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Goldie

Goldie is the name of the landlady at my new apartment. When I called I expected her to sound sort of like a grandma-who-cooks-for-you, but instead she's about 14. I didn't know 14 year-olds could sell apartments, but I guess they can.

Me and Sebastian made up a new game last night. Our old one "Strangers on the Train" is still very fun too. It involves pretending we're strangers sitting next to each other and then doing weird things that would scare a stranger, like meowing, acting like a zombie, or asking the stranger for some "Crack" in a very Grey-Poupon voice. The new game is "You're my boss," and its just practicing awful ways for a boss to greet a chipper employee in the morning. IE:

Me: Hello Rick!
Seb: (slowly turning his head, lowering eyebrows, shaking head, looking away.)

or~

Seb: Good Morning, Cheryl!
Me: (wiping tears away) What? What do you WANT?

Now I suppose some people would call these theater games, and those people would be right.

Note: that last link happens to be an illustration of a zombie fighter, which isn't exactly a zombie trainer, but is still impressive.

1 comment:

emily said...

i think that could be a new career goal for you. cerified zombie trainer.