Monday, June 25, 2007

restaurants vs. offices part 1

Yesterday a lady called during the lunch hour at the restaurant. She said "Do you guys have lazy susans on your tables?" My coworker said "no, our tables aren't really big enough for lazy susans" (not to mention its latin fusion cuisine and not mediterranean potluck.) Then this caller said "Do you know where to get those?" So basically this lady was sitting at home and said to herself:

"I want to have a lazy susan at my party. Let's see...where do they serve food? Restaurants."

This leads me to believe she has no internet. And has never heard of google, a kitchen store, cooks of crocus hill, crate and barrel, bed bath and beyond, target, ikea.... the list goes on and on.

And now (drumroll) I would like to draw attention to the fact that this woman was, herself, in fact, a LAZY SUSAN.

hahahahaha.

(This post falls under the category of restaurants vs. offices because it reminds me very much of the "what region are we in" lady.)

No comments: