Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I hardly slept last night because Pye insisted on being outside of my room, fighting and running around. And then she insisted on being inside my room. And then back out again. Also she was experimenting with the percussive qualities of litter and box.

But I did manage to have a dream where I worked at a radio station and the boss insisted on decorating the radio station excessively in Christmas decorations. Like our desks were buried in fake snow mountains that had trains running through them. She was big, blonde, and was having a noisy, giggly affair with a much smaller man from the station. She gave me tickets to a dance performance called "The Entrap Dancements."

2 comments:

emily said...

Oh wow. Can I be in the movie of that?

Like 'Desk Set'.

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest dreams. Mine are always weird and rarely entertaining.