Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Guest Post: "Leather!" "Tina Fey!" "Pinochle!"

T James was in town this weekend and I have decided to feature him as a guest poster today. I don't think he even knows my real name. He only calls me Sooz.

T James says:


Okay, Tina Fey.

Okay.

Of course the first things people think of when they hear Tina Fey are Weekend Update and Mean Girls. Mean Girls was a fairly good movie, I guess, for people who aren't teenage girls, and people who aren't interested in staring at the fake breasts of "teenage" girls for like an hour and a half.

Anyway, last Sunday Kat, Tom, Sooz, my friend EKL and I went to see the Upright Citizen's Brigade, the free show, since the other two were sold out. Kat and I waited in the fucking cold for like two and a half hours. Shit it was cold. And snowing.

So we eventually got in, and it was a bunch of people from SNL, including Tina Fey who did the monologue. Horatio Sanz, Seth Meyer, Rachel Drach, Gob's wife Amy Pohler, Ruggles, a few other guys. Holy shit it was funny. It was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard or seen, even funnier than that time my friend Kelly and I were stoned and realized a water pipe froze in the basement and was shooting water all over and that meant the cops were coming and we were fucked.

We got seats at the show, too, since Sooz knew the girl who was interning. I had one of those 'from a distance' crushes on this intern. You know, like sitting at a cafe and there's someone at a table by you who's totally cute, and you want to talk to them, but as soon as you sit down, they look over at you and start to pack up their shit and leave. I never got to talk to her, since we had to quick leave and go to the bar. But if I'm ever back in New York, or if she's ever here, we could have babies or something. They'd totally be cute, since we've both got curly hair.

Tina never laughed during the show, even though it was fantastic. I'm not sure if she was too tired, or was too academic, but she never laughed. She just sat there, looking totally brilliant and hot and amazing, and that's why I had an erection the whole show.

Well, that and the intern.

And because I was touching myself.

But the show was amazing. And that's Tina Fey for me.

T

I also got a tiny erection when I brushed up against this guy's stomach on the way out. He is dreamy.

3 comments:

emily said...

Delores.

emily said...

Mulva.

Anonymous said...

I do too know your real name; I just choose not to use it because Sooz is much more fun.

Next time I visit, we should get some binoculars and a phone book, and concoct a scheme for you to "accidentally" bump into Seth.