Monday, June 05, 2006

It's not called gym-nice-tics

I need to learn that when I do something that is embarrassing to me, I don't have to tell everybody about it. I'll just save it for the blog.

Cases in point:

1. Cried at "Stick it," the gymnastics movie. When the pressure of her parents' divorce mounted, and she mounted the beam, and then droplets of...sweat? no-tears, fell to the beam, I turned to my friend Kat and said "hit me. hit me hard." And she said 'why?' and I said "because I'm crying."

2. Despite HATING "The Break-up" I cried.

3. I have a mole underneath my nose. Its a small pink dot. I have known people for six years who have not noticed it. But when I walked around with a cup of watermelon punch all night, everybody thought it was watermelon punch. I had 3 strangers take a swipe at my nose with their index fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? First with the crying at ridiculous cheezy movies- that is/has been me since potentially 2nd grade, at least- I dare say Father of the Bride comes to mind. Also, did people actually touch your face in an attempt to wipe watermellon punch (mole) off your face?!! How do you react to that?