Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today would be a good day to pretend to be the devil incarnate

I saw a guy sitting at Starbucks, who was kind of reclined and smirking, listening intently to his business partner like he was about to smote him. I decided I'm gonna start acting a little bit like that today, just to freak people out.

Like if somebody pushes me on the train (which they will), I'll just growl some latin.

Or if the lady at "Hale and Hearty Soup Co." tells me that, unlike every other store in Manhattan, they don't take credit cards, I'll just stare at her.

I'm gonna use some hissing, some "tongues" and just evil stares.

I might also just go into speaking in tongues, like i'm being overtaken.

You know what I'm really excited for? All the preachers on the trains. Its gonna be a big one for them.

What if I took it in another direction (like a "party store" direction) and wore a sexy red dress and red horns and a tail, and like winked at men? I bet I could get a few believers to run.

No comments: