Wednesday, November 17, 2004

sooz is here

SOOZ IS FINALLY ARRIVED! This is the former hilarityensooz site which featured a mountain-topping post of 1 which read "Welcome." Blogging is not so hard, but if you forget your password, and have changed your e-mail address since your initial post, you have to create a new one. Also, here are some other reasons I haven't blogged so much until now:
1. Is blogging sacred enough? I mean writing is really sacred. Not the oldest profession, though. That's prostitution.
2. Who is going to read this? Will somebody be reading my innermost thoughts? Isn't that pretty damn close to prostitution?
3. Why am I so afraid of prostitution? Why don't I just strike out in my heels and make a buck?
4. What if I am boring. Well, this one is probably true. I recommend you never ever coming back to this blog ever again, because you, the reader, will probably totally die of boredom. Totes.
5. If I squirt my excellent writing out now, will I be less likely to publish it in a real endeavor like a book? Oh, the pain of living. But we've got to go on working, Masha, always working.
6. I hate the sound of my clever voice. Why can't I be funny without sounding like a piss-ant?

1 comment:

emily said...

gosh i was posting as post sooz from the en era. now i'm back to me.